Terms & Conditions
- We offer monthly packages with NO contracts so you can cancel at any time. If you do want to cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the next billing date (1st) so that we can stop the payment before it comes out. Any requests made after this date will not be refunded, as we incur refund charges, however, you will still be able to use the sessions you paid for and your account will be stopped before the next month.
- Our packages are super flexible so you are not committed to one class. If you are in Torbay you can attend ANY of our classes in Torquay AND Paignton. If you’re in Plymouth then you can attend ANY of our Plymouth classes. The Saturday morning class at the studio is also available as part of your plan 🙂
- All classes are booked online in advance via the online booking system so you have completed control over your bookings.
- Payments are made on the 1st of every month and your first month will be a pro rata payment should you be joining us halfway through the month.
- Depending on your package – if you have any left over at the end of the month – there will be a certain amount you can carry over.
- There is a 2hr cancellation policy. No shows and any cancellations made within 2hrs of the class starting will still be charged for.
- You can use your sessions as you wish. For example, if you are going away for one week you can do 2 classes in another week. There are NO restrictions as to how you can use your classes during your month.
I have created a video to show you HOW to register using your phone or computer, which is at the bottom of this page and the previous page.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.